Gamer.ninja is a leading resource for the Epic video game, Fortnite. Learn how to play and win in Battle Royale mode and Save the World campaign.
Fortnite Battle Royale News, Reviews, Tactics, Tutorials
Welcome to the Gamer Ninja Fortnite Wiki and Informational Page. Gamer Ninja offers the Best Online Source for Fortnite News, Releases, Update, Tips and Tricks
Winning in Fortnite Brings Players a New Ending Experience in Slow Motion
Fortnite Battle Royale | Gamer Ninja reviews and provides insight into the mega 2018 video game, Fortnite Battle Royale. See and read Gamer Ninja’s winning strategies on how to be the last person standing. Jump in the winner’s circle Battle Royale style.
Learn more about Gamer Ninja on his About Gamer Ninja bio page.
Here you will find all of Gamer Ninja’s articles, reviews, tutorials, and content related to the Epic Gaming video game known as Fortnite.
Welcome to the Gamer.ninja’s dedicated Fortnite Battle Royale Informational Wiki page.
Gamer Ninja offers a complete fan wiki page dedicated to all that is Fortnite Battle Royale. Visitors will find all the information here at Gamer.ninja related to Fortnite right here.
Fortnite Battle Royale | Season Five | What Your Battle Pass Gets You
The Basics Behind Battle Royale
Fortnite is free to download multiplayer Battle Royal style game with a paid campaign version called Fortnite | Save the World. Fortnite has taken over the Video Gaming Industry by storm. It’s the number one viewed game currently on streaming platforms like Mixer.com.
Fortnite features both a campaign version and a battle royale mode version. It currently is offered on five platforms, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, PC-Mac, and now Mobile. The video game is a cartoon based game and features many different characters, which change from season to season. Players earn cosmetic items through a leveling system during a season. Players can advance more quickly if the purchase a “Battle Pass.”
Battle Royale Mode
Battle Royale mode is an absolute elimination game mode, which boasts solo mode, duos mode, and squad options. It is a free online multiplayer experience where 100 players drop together into a single map, which in Fortnite’s case it is an island. Players battle it out until only one player is left standing, and this player is the victory winner of the match.
Players compete while a killer storm shrinks their playable area down to nothing. While in duos and squads you can revive your teammates, where the last player alive wins the round or match.
Battle Royale mode also offers limited-time events and other modes like the Infinity Gauntlet. And the ever-popular 50/50 v3 mode where 100 players are split down the middle and pitted against each other.
How to Get the Battle Royale Mode Free
Gamers can get the Free Battle Royale mode edition by downloading at the following locations:
- Get Battle Royale for PlayStation
- Get Battle Royale for Xbox
- Get Battle Royale for iPhone
- Get Battle Royale for PC (Personal Computer) and Macintosh
How to Get Save the World Campaign Mode
The Battle Royale game mode is free to download and play while its campaign version, Save the World, costs $39.99 for the Standard Edtion and $59.99 for the Deluxe version.
Save the World Standard Edition Includes:
- Seven Exclusive starter Pinata Pack
- Six Daily Loot Pinatas
- One Exclusive Founders’ Loot Pinata Pack
- Four In-Game Banner Icons
Save the World Deluxe Edition Includes:
- Thirty-Three Exclusive starter Pinata Pack
- Twenty Four Daily Loot Pinatas
- Four Exclusive Founders’ Loot Pinata Pack
- Five Immediate Loot Pinata Pack
- Eight Rare Hero Starter Pack
- Four Rare Starter Weapons Pack
- One Rare Trap
- One Exclusive Founders Pistol
- Fifty Extra Vault Slots
- Ten In-Game Banner Icon PACK
- Ten XP Boosts for Your Player
- Ten XP Boosts to Share with Friends
During the game’s initial release, there were founder packs priced above $100.00 and depended upon which Founder’s Pack you purchase. The charge for the campaign, Save the World, is a development fee to fund further development of the game. Once the game is fully developed, the campaign and battle royale mode will be free for all to play.
Save the World Campaign Information
The “Save the World” campaign features zombie-like creatures you cooperatively battle with fellow players you can hook up through the multi-player interface. Save the World also features collectible and tradable in-game content.
The Battle Royale mode is sweeping the gaming world by storm (no pun intended) during the summer of 2018, much like its nemesis game, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) did in the summer of 2017. Keep up to date on all future releases and updates right here at Gamer.ninja.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question: Can a player report another player for cheating?
- Answerer: Yes. There is an in-game reporting system that allows players to report other players they encounter or they are watching.
- Question: How long does a season last?
- Answer: A season lasts for sixty-eight (68) days.
- Question: Does Fortnite have a first-person mode?
- Answer: No, it does not.
- Question: Do I need to pay money to play?
- Answer: No, you do not need to pay anything if you do not want to. Most cosmetics are achievable without having to pay.
- Question: Can I pay money to get better gear and weapons?
- Answer: No, Epic Games does not sell any items which give players an advantage over another.