Niobe Labs | Bergusia Forge | Destiny 2 Forsaken
Destiny 2 Niobe Labs puzzle is stumping twitch’s best and brightest streamers.
Destiny 2 reset day took a major twist for layers of the game.
Almost 14 hours after the infamous Bungie tweet announcing Niobe Labs is waiting for all, no one has unlocked its secrets. Streamers and puzzle experts have been literally trying to crack them with no success.
Niobe’s Torment is the Destiny 2 quest a fireteam of three embarks and is composed of seven levels (waves) which need to be cleared, with the seventh level being the final fight. Each Niobe Labs Bypass Level entails defeating Siviks, Lost to None, Servitor’s Kell’s Scourge and a bunch of Fallen enemies. Players must input codes and enact symbol sequences to advance after the enemies have been taken down.
How to Unlocking Niobe Labs Bypass Levels
YYou will want to have a fireteam of three and full ammo before attempting the following. To find Niobe Labs go to the Outskirts area of the EDZ in Destiny 2 and head south over the bridge. Travel on your sparrow until you come to a broken bridge. Get off your sparrow and progress forward through the valley on foot until you can travel no longer. Travel through the facility until you come to a room with a Fallen captain. Clear enemies and start the quest.
- Shoot Wind symbol on the floor with Spiteful Fang Bow.
- Shoot Rock symbol on the right wall with Tartara Gaze sniper.
- Shoot Fire symbol on left pillar with Hammerhead LMG
Using the Tartara Gaze sniper; the Hammerhead LMG and The Spiteful Fang bow, perform the following.
- Stand on Tiger and shoot: Fish – Lotus – Temple
- Stand on Dragon and shoot: Archway – Rabbit – Bamboo – Temple
- Stand on Fish and shoot: Lotus
- Shoot Storm
- Stand on Moon then shoot: T + H R E B F L U +
- Stand on Daybreak, shoot: Missive – Trees – Water – Rose
- Stand on Wind, shoot: Missive – Missive
After completing the steps above, there will be a follow-up task using The Spiteful Fang bow to finish the sequence. With Bow, stand on Daybreak, shoot Missive – Rose – Water. Once the above step has been completed, locate the glowing blue switch to activate.
Unlocking Niobe Labs Bypass Levels
Monitor on the screen says “La vraie connaissance est accordee a ceux qui attendent dans l’ombre” which translates to “True knowledge is given to those who wait in the shadows.”
- Stand on Hand and shoot: B – U – T – T – E – R – F – L – Y
- The monitor displays a series of numbers located here.
- With Hammerhead stand on Hand and shoot: Fire – Cloud
- Using Tatara’s Gaze stand on the fish symbol and shoot the rabbit then lotus on the back wall.
- Simultaneously perform the following.
- Sniper stand on dragon symbol and shoot: Bamboo
- Bow stand on wind symbol and shoot: Water
- LMG stand on star symbol and shoot: Fire
Bow to jump and shoot wings symbol on right forward pillar.
- Bow stands on butterfly symbol, sniper stands on the fish symbol, LMG stands on hand symbol.
- A – T – Bamboo – Missive – Waves – Tree – Arch – Rabbit – L – R – Arch – Lotus – S – D – Lotus – Rose – Heart
This is the Bypass level everyone is stuck on at the time of this article.
The following is the code that displays after clearing the wave of enimies:
Watch Datto and Gladd on Twitch.tv Break the Niobe Labs CodeWatch live video from Datto on www.twitch.tv
Watch live video from xGladd on www.twitch.tv